THE OSET 24.0 RACING - POSSIBLY THE MOST FUN ELECTRIC DIRT BIKE EVER CREATED FOR ADULTS AND 11+ YOUTH!
This is the ultimate versatile machine and appeals to a vast range of ages and riding interests. From youth and adult trials riders, mountain bikers, and parents following their youngsters to a pit bike, dirt bike and a back garden training machine. This bike suits so many and offers the maximum entertainment value. The bike comes ready for youth or adult riders. The fitted springs are for younger/lighter riders, while 'in the box' comes heavier springs for adults. All riders are catered for!
The 24.0R has spent a lot of time in the hands of a team of adult expert riders including, Oliver Smith, Chris Northover, Pat Smage and Jack Field – all pro riders with tens of millions of YouTube views between them.
In the hands of Elliot Smith, the 24.0R won the 2019 National Youth Championship in the 10-12 division against 80cc petrol machines.
These are very advanced riders pulling some big moves! At the same time, the adjustability allows the bike to be used in more gentle situations, with learner riders taking their first steps into the world of electric motorcycles.
A powerful OSET motor, controller and battery have been designed to work in unison on this machine. Very few components are shared with other OSETs. This is truly a ground up design that takes OSET bikes into new territory and new heights.
- 20ah high output OSET lithium battery
- Adjustable full-length RST forks
- DNM rear shock and SRAM hydraulic brakes with a 180mm discs front and rear
- Motorcycle rims are strong and light to take some serious riding
- The motor is a new 1400w OSET unit with hardened sprockets and strong chain
- OSET controller is a high-power unit and features the familiar 3-dial adjustability, so the power, speed and response are fully adjustable to suit the rider
- OSET magnetic lanyard adds a level of safety and is competition legal
- For teenagers and adults